FARTS !

dgibson

cjcj, I think you've had one too many hits off the bong.
tongue.gif

I like those big long ones with personality that deserve a name!
biggrin.gif
Min smell like Roses! (Of course hers stink to high heaven!!)
rolleyes.gif

(Speakers on and pull my finger)

My wife hates mine, but i love`m, she likes hers and i hatem, i guess the question is how do you feel about your own farts? and when i`m hunting thats when they are the best, Why in the hell is that?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dgibson:
cjcj, I think you've had one too many hits off the bong.
tongue.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> Hey Gibson that will cause alot of gas also, but i haven`t even saw a bong since the 70`s.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
smile.gif

I like to share mine. AZ402 can attest to this. One time comming back from the strip I ripped ass in his new truck it hung around for days, his wife was disgusted by the smell like two days later!
drool.gif
But I've got to give it up to my lab, he's the only dog that I've ever herd fart! Plus he'll clear the room out in a hurry, sick bastard!
tongue.gif

My Lab has good sound also.. He will let one rip and get up and run out of the room.

We used to light em when we were in college. Those blue flamers really lit up the room!
smile.gif
You didn't want to be the one with the hairy arse tho!

I like the silent ones, then you can blame it on someone else. Don't say anything, then blame it on the first one that complains.

Think about this one, everyone talks about eye-hand coordination, but what about brain-ass coordination? What tells your butt to rip one off, but not to crap at the same time! Therefore, If you can run everyone out of the room without putting racing stripes in your drawers, who is the smartest one in the room? Thats what makes an educational web site like Moosies' so fun.
biggrin.gif

Last weekend when LB and Iwere in PetCo I cut a real nasty silent one. Right after that, an older couple came into the aisle and I started making faces and pointing to LB, then walked away.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
shhh.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I practice at Wal-Mart by the fish tanks!
hump.gif
(They change the water that night!!)
biggrin.gif

Yes Farting is educational!! Now srepeat after me: " A smart feller felt smart and I felt smart too! (Repeat this as quickly as possible four times.)
hump.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-13-2004 19:22: Message edited by: pawclaws ]</font>

Back