Yeti GOBOX Collection

Family Vehicle

True. I think the problem is that the majority of the market relies on folks who will never see anything but a paved road.

Yep. Lots of shiny tricked out Rubicons and Raptors out there. And other rigs. Lots of big diesel trucks that only tow a 4 wheeler and haul a black lab. Pretty interesting. mtmuley

Yep. Lots of shiny tricked out Rubicons and Raptors out there. And other rigs. Lots of big diesel trucks that only tow a 4 wheeler and haul a black lab. Pretty interesting. mtmuley
lol You have been to bozeman recently. I might possibly be the only 3/4 ton ford with a gas 3valve v10 in this town, and a weiner dog (its my wifes).

I think with the excursions, they were just priced out. Ford was just asking to much money at the time and the Suburbans were well known as the large SUV option for many years at a better price point at the time. I always wanted an excursion and wish they would have made them going into that next generation like my 08 f250 with the 3v v10. Would have been a great rig.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back