Fall tunes

O.K., as the unofficial and non-elected judge of this weeks music posts.

Noharleyyet---------Wins!

Tell your wife ( I will not use her name on the open forum ) that she better stay healthy, because, God forbid, if something should happen to her, I am on my way to Texas ;)

A shorter response : Love it, Thank you. and not just the song, which is great, but the artist, the time when it was sung and even where she was singing this song--ahhhhhh. "memories, they are so beautiful and yet, what is to painful to remember, we simply choose to forget " I know, different song, different artists, but the words fit at this moment.

Thank you!

and while I am here. Tradewind--ie, licks tour logo: I think your right, on all points !:)

Noharleyet, Tradewind, --anyone

A tune request that fits the theme, "colors."

Plus, a "get well soon" tune for Brittany Chukerman who is in a Boise hospital and this should put a smile on his face, as he was there during this time frame.

Also noharleyyet should love the guitar licks by Feldor in the video-------- and for me it dont get a lot better than Linda and the Eagles together (-:

Silver Threads and Golden Needles. Linda/Eagles

Thanks

Good. Dr released me about 9:00 am and I'm back home. Amazing young Dr. and great nurses. Right side of neck stiff and swollen but not too bad considering. Catheter was the worst, no sleep last night.
Thanks to all for the good wishes. Good to be home.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ram0307
Back