Fall tunes

Tradewind, The eagles, thank you,! I appreciate your thinking of me. I wanted to ask you how do you think the logo for the Rolling Stones "licks tour " would fit with the meto crowd today and would the Stones care ?

Noharleyyet, thank you as well sir. I like them both and appreciate your thinking of me. ------- My way also works me, especially "regrets, I have a few but then again too few to mention" (-: Also if you want to make an old girl cry post up Where have you been by Mattea

Lv2hnt and Ben Lamb---also, Dont it make my brown eyes blue ("eye" songs )

Colors, my first thought might be Dolly, Coat of many Colors and/or White Sport Coat and Pink Carnation, but that would be a bit old for most of you. But some might remember Marty

along the veins of preserving public land for hunting and fishing maybe Seminole Wind, by Anderson

a lot of great tunes posted up fellows. I always try to check in on Fridays as you fellows have great taste in music---well--most of you --44hunter45--Rush ?

wilm1313---that chart is discriminating !!!! it stops at 80---that is not right, who do I see to start a protest/riot (-; It would be small and slow group protesting however, most on walkers and in wheelchairs (-;

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back