Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Fall cats

Brittany Chukarman

The wife wanted one more catfishing trip and the weather was great. She caught these 60' deep on fly-lined cut bait (bluegill). Brownlee Resv. on the Snake River
She cooked up some killer catfish tacos for dinner.

Attachments

• DSCF9414.jpg
    DSCF9414.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 329
If only you knew a good fishing guide,who could get you into some good fishing!!;)

Very nice! Love the pics and hope to have some similar next year as a fishing pontoon is on "buy" list for next spring.

Nice haul!!

How has the chukar hunting been over there?

Not good. No hunters in town and never heard a shot while out on the water yesterday. Or a chukar. Very poor hatch this year. There are some holdover birds but they've been getting up wild. I'm sure someone who can keep after them would eventually get some but it's not a great year.

Not good. No hunters in town and never heard a shot while out on the water yesterday. Or a chukar. Very poor hatch this year. There are some holdover birds but they've been getting up wild. I'm sure someone who can keep after them would eventually get some but it's not a great year.

Thanks for the info. I took my kids out only once so far this year. I actually hunted in a burn area (burned this summer) and found a significant amount of green-up to my surprise, we got into a couple of coveys and I should have had a few more birds. The birds I got were definitely holdovers.

Attachments

• 20131013_140621.jpg
    20131013_140621.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 146
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back