NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Fact or Ficton ?!?!?!

Moosie

Grand poopa
Here was an Email I recieved :

Here is the elk I harvested in Idaho with my bow. I think it is the new overall world record, but we are still looking into it. He is the new world record with a bow for sure. Sorry if some of you are getting this twice, but I think Butch sent some photo's out as well.

I also have the rack if any of you would like to come by and look it over, it is incredible.

Kevin L. Reid
Titan Development LLC
6300 Riverside Plaza Lane NW
Suite 220
AlbuquerqueNM 87120

505-891-2528
505-922-1252

[email protected]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

elkhunt05217.jpg

elkhunt05223.jpg

elkhunt05257.jpg

elkhunt05265.jpg

Fiction!

I like the fact they took pictures of it for 12 hours instead of packing it out and taking care of the meat. Nothing like a little vanity for a day and a half before driving the ATV up to haul it out...

obviously moved between shots...
obviously bigger than any of mine...
obviously might be real or fake...
obviously I come down squarely on the fence(nutcracker)
obviously fake-only Adams is allowed to harvest animals of that caliber

Its a hell of a big bull no matter what, but I'm not sure it is what he claims it may be. I'll buy that it has a run at the State Record, but world I'm not sure. Combine this bull with that other that is claimed from Idaho and this states record book is getting rewritten this year.

Let me Clarify to ALL the out of staters that want to come here....

THERE ARE NO BULLS LIKE THAT IN IDAHO !!!! EVEN THOUGH THERE ARE OVER THE COUNTER TAGS........STAY HOME !!!!!!

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Hmmmm, something fishy about it.....It would be awesome if it was real though...especially along with the other! Then it would be CRAZY unreal!

Time will tell.

Probably taken on one of those high fenced canned outfits much like the ones Keith Warren hunts when in Idaho. Nice bull and all but..........

top pic 2 arrows in quiver, the rest have 3 so i say FAKE

top pic looks to be a smaller elk, and where are the clouds??????

I'm jsut waiting for one of you guys that REALLY want to know the truth to call the number in the Email :D :D

BIGGEST BULLS ARE IN IDAHO

THATS IT, I'M COMING TO IDAHO AND BRINGING 20, NO 30 GUYS WITH ME TO ALL SHOOT BIG BULLS. IT WILL BE GREAT, AND THEN WE GO TO ARIZONA. AND WE ARE GOING TO A FUN :)hump :) hump :) hump :) hump

Thats a real bull, the thing is he's still alive. You see he's tame and trained. The guy who owns him gets him to lay down like that for pictures. Photo op goes to the highest bidder per season. Note how the vegetation is different from the first pic compared to the other 3. The "shooter" screwed up by submitting pic from different photo shoots.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back