Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Facebook is trying to get me killed 😠

I joined Facebook this year for the sole purpose of contacting the daughter of a hunting friend I only recently learned had died to express condolences. It's the only way I could track her down. She never responded but Facebook keeps sending me these possible friends I've never heard of before. Unfortunately the few I actually checked out looked like they'd been hit by a truck ... and the truck came out on the losing end. Curiously, one of those possible friend messages just came in a few minutes ago. I don't open those emails anymore. Instant delete.

I joined Facebook this year for the sole purpose of contacting the daughter of a hunting friend I only recently learned had died to express condolences. It's the only way I could track her down. She never responded but Facebook keeps sending me these possible friends I've never heard of before. Unfortunately the few I actually checked out looked like they'd been hit by a truck ... and the truck came out on the losing end. Curiously, one of those possible friend messages just came in a few minutes ago. I don't open those emails anymore. Instant delete.
Ontario, delete it, get out while you still can

Ontario, delete it, get out while you still can
Well, I ain't winning any beauty contests, that's for sure. Maybe that explains the matchups? Facebook is trying to give me a chance at love. Sorry, it's hopeless. So says my charm school instructor ... after flunking me the third time.

The thread owner should feel honoured to attract that kind of attention. His wife should be proud of her man, not threatened.

I made it 2 years and acquired a couple hundred friends. Turns out I only have acquaintances.
Gathered lots of trolls looking for support $,like her. Wow ,who wooda thunk.

Now I have the same type folks who live in algorythm world found me on YT.
Lately it's been hotties living off the grid,fishing,hunting,building whatever,with a dog....,wow who wooda thunk?
I never entered a request of grid livers,hot gals, nor gardening in yoga pants request.
Sure it would be nice if an outdoorsey,adventurous,earthy gal moved into area or was looking for a place to live nearby & I ran into her at the gas station or stranded on the road.
But I live in reality.
Obviously they injected a chip too,so when I get thru with pushing the podcast or surfing Mavericks button,they know what I am really after. LOL

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back