MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

F/S - Bowtech Experience

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
'Tis the time of the year when Bowtech sends me a bunch of new bows to get dialed in for the upcoming season. Not sure that I need new bows, given the ones I have are almost new and shoot like a dream. But, that is how the TV gig works.

This bow is a Bowtech Experience, right hand, 60# (currently set at 62#), draw length is set at 29" and is adjustable to 31". Color is Black Ops.

Details of the bow here - http://www.bowtecharchery.com/#/productBreakdown?r=products_products&i=44

2013 Bowtech Experience.jpg

I used it for two hunts last season. It looks very close to new. It also has a custom built Black Gold 4-pin Ascent sight and a Ripcord Code Red rest. Sorry, the TightSpot quiver is staying with me. The bow retails for $999, the sight for $189, and the rest for $99, for a total package cost of $1,289.

Price to a lucky Hunt Talker is $600.

I hit refresh for 20 minutes when I saw "Big Fin - Creating Thread in For Sale." :eek:
Always good stuff and great prices.

Good Lord this is a STEAL!

Anyone that is considering an upgrade would be an absolute idiot to pass this up.

Good Lord this is a STEAL!

Anyone that is considering an upgrade would be an absolute idiot to pass this up.

It is mine until further notice. :D [edit... it is not certain it will work for me so I shouldn't discourage people from trying.]

Last edited:
Awesome bow I love mine as a matter of fact just got done shooting it. This is a great buy if someone is thinking of upgrading this is a great deal.
Dan

Back