Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Just stereotyping here but that looks like the type that will always be a “public land assassin” because they’re unlikely to ever secure permission on a piece of private 🤦‍♂️ I can also guarantee every social media post from them probably ends with #hardcore #publicland #saddlehunter #assassin #ImABadA #saddlebro #prostaff #insertproductnamehere
#keephammering etc. etc. ad infinitum

Just stereotyping here but that looks like the type that will always be a “public land assassin” because they’re unlikely to ever secure permission on a piece of private 🤦‍♂️ I can also guarantee every social media post from them probably ends with #hardcore #publicland #saddlehunter #assassin #ImABadA #saddlebro #prostaff #insertproductnamehere
#keephammering etc. etc. ad infinitum
Assassin or ass hat'n lol

The left lane is for passing. Pass or get in the right lane. It’s literally called the passing lane.

And yes, if it’s gonna take you 5 miles to pass, be courteous and let the faster car by. When I’m in a semi and a car takes more than a minute to pass it takes about everything for me not to put them in the median. If you’re gonna pass, pass, if you wanna run next to someone forever, back your cruise off.
You are still required to follow the speed limit in the passing lane.
Ask the Highway Patrol!

You are still required to follow the speed limit in the passing lane.
Ask the Highway Patrol!
I understand, but people speed, so if the speed limit is 75, you’re going 75 and trying to pass a person going 74 and it takes 5 miles, you’re going to back up traffic. In Nebraska if you do this even if you’re going the speed limit you will get pulled over and get a ticket for impeding traffic. One of the only nice things about this place.

Yeah, this is stupid. You are allowed to increase speed to pass someone to allow you to clear them before moving back into the right lane, then you can resume whatever speed you held before. This allows for an open lane for others, even those that you don't agree with about what THEIR speed is. Kicking it up 2 or 3 MPH for a minute isn't going to result in a ticket but it will get you past the other car so you can move over.

Yeah, this is stupid. You are allowed to increase speed to pass someone to allow you to clear them before moving back into the right lane, then you can resume whatever speed you held before. This allows for an open lane for others, even those that you don't agree with about what THEIR speed is. Kicking it up 2 or 3 MPH for a minute isn't going to result in a ticket but it will get you past the other car so you can move over.
You dumbed that down pretty nice...you think it'll make a dent?

Dave N for president!

I wish I had a dollar for every state patrol car I've passed over the speed limit in the PASSING lane and they could of cared less.
CSB time;

We'd been married about a year & Wife and I were driving her used German sedan to Taos for a ski weekend.

Well, we had a chilled bottle of unopened wine in the backseat beside my gym bag on top of which I had thrown a shiny un-holstered .357. Had a radar detector on the dash that I surmised had caused a blown fuse & the dash lights and instrument clusters were dead. Had no idea how fast I was going but was keeping up with traffic when a black and white highway patrolman pulled us over between Childress and Estelline.

It's daylight & he looks in and around the car and says, "I'm not gonna even ask about that back seat but how much do you want for that radar detector?"

I laughed, he laughed, and wrote me a speeding ticket & wished us a safe trip. Good dude.

Late 80's...

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back