Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Yeah , you're the problem , get out of the way , just that simple . Read the signs , SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT ! It doesn't say anything about going the speed limit or not . And it's none of your business how fast I drive . People like you suck .
But I have yet to see a sign where it states: You can go faster in left lane. Isn’t the speed LIMIT the same in both lanes as posted by speed limit?

But I have yet to see a sign where it states: You can go faster in left lane. Isn’t the speed LIMIT the same in both lanes as posted by speed limit?
My speedometer might register different speeds than yours , so don't over think it . Plus , it's none of your business how fast I drive . Just obey the sign you can see , focus on the known , slower traffic keep right .

My speedometer might register different speeds than yours , so don't over think it . Plus , it's none of your business how fast I drive . Just obey the sign you can see , focus on the known , slower traffic keep right .
I get it’s not my business how fast you don’t drive but don’t criticize for the other guy for not doing a damn thing wrong. There’s a limit for a reason. If you’re over that are you not in the wrong?

If a car overtakes you from behind , you are going slower and should move over . It's a constant give and take , a beautiful thing when done right . All it takes is one idiot to screw it all up though , like most things .
When I am, in fact, already overtaking a yet slower car? You don't get it. It's not all about you.

In a 65mph zone, the guy raging about me driving 75mph to pass a car going 65mph which is preventing him from going 90mph is telling me to obey the sign. The irony is incredible.

When I am, in fact, already overtaking a yet slower car? You don't get it. It's not all about you.
There are none so blind as those that won't see , or some shit like that .
If you're passing a slower car thats fine , but pass it and move to the right , then I'll pass you and move to the right . As I said , it's a give and take , the left lane is for passing , pass and get out of the way . But , don't take five miles to pass .

You seem to think it's all about you, it's about a smooth flow of traffic. Here in Oregon the left lane is called the passing lane, and you can get ticketed for slowing traffic by driving in the passing lane, even if you are going the speed limit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back