Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Not an extra stupid bumper sticker but still just dumb...

View attachment 280526
I met with some Participation Trophy Generation 20 something’s from Washington, DC a couple weeks back who didn’t know the difference between the fictional Yellowstone Ranch and the park.

Coincidently they “love” Morgan Wallen’s music…

I met with some Participation Trophy Generation 20 something’s from Washington, DC a couple weeks back who didn’t know the difference between the fictional Yellowstone Ranch and the park.

Coincidently they “love” Morgan Wallen’s music…
You know, it wasn't the kids demanding participation trophies or failing to be taught about our national parks. I'd be looking for their 40/50 something parents who apparently threw a hissy fit when their kid sucked at sports, before plopping them down at home to be raised by a computer or TV screen.

You know, it wasn't the kids demanding participation trophies or failing to be taught about our national parks. I'd be looking for their 40/50 something parents who apparently threw a hissy fit when their kid sucked at sports, before plopping them down at home to be raised by a computer or TV screen.
Valid. And it wasn’t the kid who sucked at sports. It’s the 40/50 something parent who sucked at sports when they were a kid.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back