Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Must not be any wolves on the Idaho border in Lima and Dell. Or it’s just easier to whack bulls off a pivot. I’ve had some good days of elk hunting but never 5 elk retrieved whole in a single day. Impressive.

lol I bet I know exactly where these guys are "camped" IIRC, there is a tower blind the size of a small house on the property between pivots and the private. Better get me some stickers

lol I bet I know exactly where these guys are "camped" IIRC, there is a tower blind the size of a small house on the property between pivots and the private. Better get me some stickers
I was thinking of the exact same spot. Used to meet my uncle uncle up there when he lived in Challis, he always called it the firing line.

I’d wager a good percentage of those with “extra stupid window stickers” have them mainly because they know certain types will get on the internet and talk about them. The rest of them just do it because well they are the same people who get extra stupid tattoos and wear t shirts with extra stupid things written on them.

There is a direct correlation to the level of douche-bagged-ness and the number of stickers on one's back window. It goes downhill after zero.

In my defense. I put the first on there because it seems everyone around here bought the same dang truck as me and then decided to park it as close to me as they could. As for the others, those conservation groups just give them away.

I’d wager a good percentage of those with “extra stupid window stickers” have them mainly because they know certain types will get on the internet and talk about them. The rest of them just do it because well they are the same people who get extra stupid tattoos and wear t shirts with extra stupid things written on them.
Everyone likes to preach to the choir

And you felt the need to post that pic why? :rolleyes:

because of the if you didn’t see it you wouldn’t believe it kind of thing ....And I think it definitely qualifies under the extra stupid qualifications like right up there in legendary Hall of Fame type status, I’m getting in my truck now loading my groceries and three hillbilly type mountain chicks are at the truck loading their groceries ages late 20’s - 40’s

Last edited:
And you felt the need to post that pic why? :rolleyes:

And I’m glad I got to see who was driving it because I was damn curious I wanted to know who’s driving this truck and I’m still trying to figure out exactly what the statement is about and who is it directed towards or pertaining to , omg , Sometimes all you can do im life is just chuckle and laugh, and keep
Walking

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back