Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Extra Stupid Window Stickers

If you look closely at the Tacoma you can see the fly rods. Only thing holding them to the truck was the windshield wipers. Couldn’t catch up for a picture in my work rig though
I70 eastbound coming from Clear Creek Canyon no doubt?

He’s going s different filter on the pump, my utv is in the shop, but how about just your humping one in my window? I have a power back window so I can move it in and out, going down the interstate of course for the old folks and kids. View attachment 243524
Only if you put it so that when moving the slider it looks like the stick people are in action? In all fairness your able to decorate it however you desire.

We need a whole separate thread for janky loads. Summer is the best time to see people pulling trailers and carrying stuff in sketchy ways. My favorite I have seen was at a Home makers furniture store. The store provides tie downs, but they don't tie stuff down for you. A guy had loaded a new mattress on the top of his bmw and tied it down rather nicely. When he went to get in the car to go home he realized that if you run the tie downs through the windows you cant open the doors to get in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back