Extra Stupid Window Stickers

Nope for hating bow hunters it's funny you know the names of 2. Mine is a bow hunter in the pines at full draw and it says "Give them the shaft" you now like your mom likes
Does it have the bugling bulls that cover the entire back window? Always wanted a big sticker like that.

Does it have the bugling bulls that cover the entire back window? Always wanted a big sticker like that.
No it's only in the center slider the full window is a over kill. All us hunters have to stick together. Get it, stick, never mind you hate bowhunters. Lol

For sale. Worn by Greenhorn on his archery elk hunt last fall. Serious offers only. I know what I've

Found your truck. On my way to Home Depot to pick up a washer, if you’re on the early shift you can help me load it up. I can recommend more stickers and maybe some buttons too..
View attachment 307985
Hay you did find the sticker, figured you could find it since your just cruising around home depot. Sorry you have to sell your shoes maybe you can apply for a job so you don't have to sell them to pay for your sticker addition 😀

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back