Extending the season Late Season Cow, Utah and CO

@wllm1313 Nice pics! That looks thoroughly enjoyable.

I find the hardest part of mentoring a new hunter is trying to keep their head in the game. It seems that the guys I've taken out are excited and focused for an hour or so, then they seem to just kind of zone out and go through the motions, stop looking around, stare at the ground as they trudge along, glass half-heartedly, etc. I've come to conclude that some people just have that "all day every day" drive and some don't.

@wllm1313 Nice pics! That looks thoroughly enjoyable.

I find the hardest part of mentoring a new hunter is trying to keep their head in the game. It seems that the guys I've taken out are excited and focused for an hour or so, then they seem to just kind of zone out and go through the motions, stop looking around, stare at the ground as they trudge along, glass half-heartedly, etc. I've come to conclude that some people just have that "all day every day" drive and some don't.

Last edited:
Sounds like an enjoyable trip and looks like some awesome scenery. I also enjoy getting to see the pictures of your dog being a part of the adventures. I Think it’s awesome that he goes along on hunts. Makes for more memories.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back