Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Excel list for Wyoming harvest data

MITCHMO

Does anyone know where to find or have this data in excel format by any chance? I’d like to sort the data by some filters and narrow things down. All I can find is the PDF version. Thanks!

convert to text then excel. I do it all the time. takes 2 minutes. Use an online converter. You need to set the spreadsheet delimiters correctly when importing the text to get the data fields lined out.

convert to text then excel. I do it all the time. takes 2 minutes. Use an online converter. You need to set the spreadsheet delimiters correctly when importing the text to get the data fields lined out.
What’s your favorite converter? I’ve had mixed results

i just tried to export it into Excel to see what it would look like and unlike Draw odds which are easy to Filter on after putting into Excel, i find that WY Harvest odds have too many headers/fields to try and clean up for Excel use. Excel version of Harvest odds just does Not seem very useful w/out having to do A TON of clean up work.

here's a screen shot, there are way too many different size fields and even worst a ton of "Merged Cells" through out this file, making clean up a nightmare. and trying to FILTER useless.

has anyone figured out format that works?

Capture.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back