NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Ever Done This?

chambo.....that is one slick move!!!
i wonder if i could get my 7 or 10 year old to chew up and slober all over a turkey call package?...i'm gonna go ask them right now!!!!...hehehe

[This message has been edited by canadian turkey hunter (edited 02-25-2001).]

My wife and I along with our two kids went to Wally world last night.
The wife and girl were getting groceries ,so me and Dakota who is 10 months old cruised over to the sporting goods section to check out the turkey calls.
I was pushing him in a stroller and he grabbed a pack of mouth calls of a display.

I started to take them away from him then decided that I would keep them.

I let him have the package and by the time we caught up to my wife at the checkout he had chewed and slobbered all over the package.
It was bent and ripped and sopping wet.

My wife asked me what he had and I acted dumb like I didn't know what he had.
I reached down and got the calls and told her that we should go ahead and take them because he had messed the packageing up so bad.
smile.gif

I threw the calls up on the checkout and then reached down and got the silver queen slate call and told her that I thought I needed It also, yeah right!!

I laughed about it all the way home .
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Chambo

gunslinger.gif

IF IT WAS EASY EVERYBODY WOULD BE DOING IT !!!

QUITTERS NEVER WIN AND WINNERS NEVER QUIT
http://www.hunttalk.com

Excellent work Chambo. It's that kind of thinking that's going to help us hunters preserve our rights throughout the 21st century...

Tried to get my 5 year old to chew on the stock of a Browning 28ga. O/U but no luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back