Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Ever been mistaken for a celebrity?

Is there a celeb named asshole?? I keep getting asked if I am him

WOW, are you 6' 5'' and about 260?.....I do see some resemblance in your Xmas pichump

No, that's what always make me say really? I'm 5' 10" and an impressive 220;), not anywhere near Mcgwire's size, but studly none-the-less:cool:.

No, that's what always make me say really? I'm 5' 10" and an impressive 220;), not anywhere near Mcgwire's size, but studly none-the-less:cool:.

...maybe if I could watch you say, "I'm not presently, nor have I ever, taken steroids.";):D

Gunner looks like Tim the tool man's neighbor. :eek:;)

Once, while smoking a cigar, I was mistaken for a famous movie star...Rin Tin Tin with a turd in his mouth, I was told.:eek:

Tom Cruise here...........other than the beard, gray hair, gut and lack of muscle tone. Oh, that and being smart enough to NOT believe in scientology.

Serioiusly, today was the 4th or 5th time someone has thought I was Mark Mcgwire...........
What were you walking around with a couple a balls in your hands??? :eek: :D

Naw...no celeb status here though people often tell me I look like a guy that doesn't give a chit....

I need to find the Video we took. They turned in my picture when I was in Collage and they put it on the news. They gal made a comment about a tom Cruise look alike. I caught ALOT of chit from the Buddies the next day. T'was funny.

They gal made a comment about a tom Cruise look alike. I caught ALOT of chit from the Buddies the next day. T'was funny.

...a pic of you in tighty-whiteys & sunglasses? I can believe that.:)

What were you walking around with a couple a balls in your hands??? :eek: :D
Would that be a set of steriod "reduced" balls?

Maybe thats what makes people think you are maguire?

In reference to my dong, a lot of things look small.

I've never touched a roid in my life. If you saw the way I curl up in the fetal position when a needle comes out, you'd know why.

When I was about 15 I was in an elevator in LA once when someone mistook me for Melissa Gilbert. Uhhh yeah, I don't think so. He full on asked for my autograph.

Other than that someone once told me several years back that I look like Trisha Yearwood in the face. I know she's a country star and I looked her pic up. I guess I can sort of see it. :rolleyes: Maybe?

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back