Epic Day!!!

Big Sky

I needed an excuse to break in my new pair of Simms G3 waders. A friend of mine got us permission to cross some private land to access the Missouri River. We went for a long hike, and it worth every step.

Unbelievable day.
attachment.php

Another slab.
attachment.php

Love these new waders and the Korker's wading boots are the bomb. I wore them all day for nearly 11 straight hours of hiking and fishing. My feet are the only thing that isn't sore this morning. ;)
attachment.php

Just yarded them out all day.
attachment.php

This last fish really made my day. What a fight he put up. I can't think of a single thing I would have changed about the day other than I wish my youngest daughter could have been with me, but she had to work. Hope y'all enjoy the pics.
attachment.php

Those are some toads!

I've had a pair of G3's for 10 years. Not sure if that's a testament to Simm's durability, or my pathetic fishing efforts over the last decade but I love them. :)

Thanks guys. The Mighty MO has been very good to me. The window for these fish, in this particular area, is a very small window. It will all be over within a week or two at the most. Once that happens, I will have to move to a different stretch, and follow ice-out as it occurs to the North.

You have me thinking and planning .................
What great fish!
Thanks for posting the pics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fred Powell Sr
Back