Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Engraved slate coasters for sale *additions2*

First, thank you to everyone who has placed orders! I really appreciate the support. If you haven't received a tracking number from me yet please contact me and we'll get it straightened out.

Just a heads up for everyone, I'll be in the mountains for the 1st 2 weeks of December. If you're thinking about putting in an order the sooner the better. We all know what kind of mess shipping turns into around the holidays.

Just a heads up for everyone, I'll be in the mountains for the 1st 2 weeks of December.
Fantastic Christmas gifts! Have a set ordered for ourselves though looking to place a couple orders as gifts.

Great product! Thanks for sharing this perfect item.

Very nice! Having just returned from our Mexican beach vacation, we collected our mail and thoroughly enjoy our new coasters!

Packaged as if survivable from a USPS air drop w/o a parachute. Haha!

Fantastic!

Well! These have done better than expected, thank you all!

I'm down to 8 blanks in stock right now. I've got more on order but I don't know when they'll arrive. My usual supplier is backordered so I'm using a backup now.

If you currently have an order in right now then I've got yours allocated already and you should be receiving tracking soon.

I'll send an update when I get more stock or run dry on the current.

Thanks again!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Avidsomething
Back