Yeti GOBOX Collection

Eminem and D-12....

Moosie

Grand poopa
I love the new ~HOW COME~ Song....

Even beter then the ~MY Band~ song....

Anyone that will disagree is a POOPOO head :D

Im feclnogn #3 on this one. Ya know moosie, I see ya wearing sandals in your pictures and now you are listening to rap music. I'm worried about ya. If ya ever need to talk let me know. I can help get rid of your gay tendecies and your inner city punk ass behavior.

Time to get cultured Moosie. Throw away that rediculous crap and try some "Velvet Revolver". Two thumbs up.

I'm a poo poo head also. Lots of better music comes from Michigan than eminum. Like Kid Rock,Nugent,Seger and Grand Funk.

Velvet Revolver is Awesome!

I didn't think anyone on this site would know who they are...

Ditto what mtmiller and WDH said.

Track 3, 11 & 13 are my favorites.

I actually liked some of his earier stuff. Reguardless of lyrics, his rhyme style is magic. I gotta say though his latest stuff grates on me like crazy. Boy's slipping.

And I heard it throught he Grape Vine'that We're even Beefin' now....

I have to say I like alot of his older stuff but this new One is the Best thus far.

Rap is hard on a radio and will ruin good speakers... :eek: :D
I'm in the PooPoo head catagory I would suppose since I don't even know who he is... !!! G A S P !!! Blasphemy !!! in some of your circles.... :D :D :D

I tend to listen to Hank Sr.& Jr. and classic country but will listen to almost anything. Classical music to Korn I figure you limit yourself on culture and the world of music around you, you'll prob miss out on alot the world has got to offer. What I'm not thrilled musicaly about is how country is turning into nsync and backstreet music. Let pop be pop and Country be Country!
beerchug.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back