PEAX Equipment

Elkhunting next week in Wyoming...

Moosie

Grand poopa
I've been out of the loop ?!?!? I'll be in Montana Friday night hunting Sat... Might stay and hunt Sun too.... ON the way back Monday I'd swing by JAckson if the Hunting Gang is going to be there ?!?!?

SOmeone fill me in on who's going and when the "PARTY" is.... It will be the only time I can Swing by I'm sure... LAter in the Week jsut won't work.

I’m so mired in school/research work that I won’t be able to get up there until Thanksgiving weekend!! 

Priorities: Those things that keep you from doing what you want.

Matt, Glen and I are leaving tomorrow morning and plan on being at Casa LB on Saturday sometime depending on weather. The party depends on when you get there with all of those solicited Hunttalk.com funds to buy the booze...

Oh, I'm taking four racks of baby back ribs from Elky's favorite BBQ, but I figure they'll be gone before you get there....
We can save you some tinfoil to sniff if you want us to.....

:cool:

Well I plan on being there the whole week :D

Monday is fine Moosie. I am assuming you would be coming down through Ashton? I will send you directions.

You Have Mail Moosie.

Statement as of 4:40 am MST on November 22, 2002

...Winter Storm Watch For Early Saturday Morning Through Saturday Afternoon...

Snow is expected to develop in the western Wyoming around midnight tonight. Snow is expected to become heavy at times. Total snowfall is expected to be near a foot by early Saturday evening in the Jackson area. Brisk winds at times is expected to produce blowing and drifting snow.

Conditions can deteriorate rapidly in winter weather situations, slow down and allow extra time when travelling. Practice your winter safety rules, keep an extra flashlight, food, and water in your car in case of emergency.

If travel is necessary... motorists should be prepared for severewinter weather conditions. Dress warmly and make sure your car is ingood running condition. Be sure that your car is winterized and thatbrakes... lights... battery... exhaust... heater connections... defroster... and windshield wipers are in good working order.

Thanks Bill!!!
Good info..Think I will jump over the hill before the little storm hits.. :D :D :D

Take care all and good luck
:cool:

Back