Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elkgunner

Moosie

Grand poopa
Call me at 6:45 AM.. MAke sure I'm up. I'm not sure I know how to Operate the Alarm here ?!?! It's a Scent, Dual alarm setting multi Button one.. What ever HAppened to the Easy ones
confused.gif
(
biggrin.gif
) My wife always sets it and I'm a Batcholer for a few days.. And I don't want to miss a Morning hunt. THANX
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

That is okay...my box of shells is down to two shots.
biggrin.gif

Only kidding guys. I'm enjoying just relaxing around the house. You guys have fun and kill some birds...Can't wait to see the success photos.

I'm off until the 5th, so if you guys want to get together for whatever occassion, let me know.

Happy New Year,
Jim

When Elkgunner called today... He said "JUST YOU AND ME"... I'm not sure if he filled in the Other 2 blinds or not... I'm begining to wonder ?!?!
wink.gif

He knows I don't go to Shoot Geese, I jsut go for the Chicken Lunch Afterwards !!!!

EDIT : Speaking of "SHELLS" I think I only have 8 left... And last time I only shot 6... So I should be good to go.. RIGHT ?

It depends on if you want all T's or if you are a believer in shooting 2-1-BB's, in random order, of random brands.... I think I will have you covered...

GOOD !!
wink.gif
Although we only need 3 shots.. right ?

My Wife told me to Steal My kids Alarm Clock.. It's a Normal ONe, I should be Covered now.. Although I'm on 3 websites Flipping back and Forth and have Burnt about 3.5 hours already... MAN Time goes Quick when the Wife doesn't make me get off the Net
wink.gif
(SEE Post in Fireside on "WHAT MY WIFE SEE's")
biggrin.gif

I'm not gonna follow you around to 3 websites.... when I am busy looking on Ebay for junk to buy....
rolleyes.gif

I'll look for an alarm clock for you.... You want Tweety or Daffy?

HAHAH !!!

HEY, What are you looking at.. Remember that Night we Stayed up Posting links to the ANIMALS for sale ? You don't need to post the Links for things your Buys... I'd hate to Out bid ya
wink.gif
But what are ya looking for ?

Screw the Clock.. BUY me some German Beer Glass's , Notice my Stash is Short a Few.. DUMBBY me dropped one on some other ones while Cleaning them
frown.gif

l5.sized.jpg

Back