MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

ELKALANCHE!!!!!!!!

ElkHntinMD

Hey Folks,
Here's what my rig looked like on my return trip from AZ this year. It got alot of thumbs up and stares!!! Just thought I'd share the pics, I think there pretty cool!!
cool.gif
Unfortunately I totalled this truck 7 days later
frown.gif

AV1.jpg

AV2.jpg

AV3.jpg

ElkhntrinMD

HELL.. I'd think you were some Rich out a shape fugger that shot it on a game farm
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

BUT, I'd still give you the THUMBS up even though I didn't know that wasn't true
wink.gif

I know when I came back from Montana with the rack hanging out, Although the picture wasn't as cool with my old '97 Chevy, Every time I stopped at a gas station I'd have to tell my MADE up story about 6 times
elkgrin.gif
And, I never got the finger but alot of thumbs up !!!!!

KUDOS to a great picture !!!!!!!

That's a sweet frontside photo! Should be on Chevy's next commercial!

Love the #3's. How long are they?

bulldown

Sweet. did you use that quad a lot out there?? or was it pretty roaded up.

Thanks all,
I'm glad you liked the pics.
smile.gif
That front view is pretty wicked
eek.gif
The official Pope and Yound score was 350 2/8 net and 364 and some change gross.
elkgrin.gif
I will post an after picture of the avalanche soon!

Az402: I probably got more stares!! of course I did get a good finger pointing from a state mounty in NM for going 80 MPH in a 65 MPH speed zone!!!
eek.gif
He must have been a fellow hunter he didn't pull me and give me a ticket!!

Tom: Antlers survived, as a matter of fact there a whole lot better in tact than I am!

Moosie: Rich out of shape Fugger? Sometimes I think I wish I was!! Well rich anyway!! Enlisted Marines surely don't get rich!! I just ain't got any youngin's to care for!!! I thought people might think that though!! But, all that mattered to me was knowing the real truth!! I busted my NADS on this hunt!! Moosie, look on the brightside, the fact that you even drive a chevy says alot for your intelligence
biggrin.gif
elkgrin.gif

Bulldown: Chevy commercial!! LOL, hell ya I'm with ya!! I could certainly use the royalties to fund my next elk hunt!! Unguided of course!! The 3rd's were 21 1/2" and 18 1/2"s!

Schmalts: I'll shoot you an E-mail!

Left behind: I'm still here! Of course I'll have a hell of a time with airports for the rest of my life!! I have about 15 lag bolts in my hip!! Yup, broke my pelvis, fractured my foot, and nose, dislocated my foot, chipped the bone in my foot, got some stiches in my grill and a whole lotta scars! But, the upside is, It could have been alot worse!

DELW: Thanks!
ElkhntrinMD

Great pictures! Sorry to hear about the crash, it sounds like a bad one.

What did you hit, or who hit you with what? I've been in three cars that got totaled and never got anything but a bruise. I'm unbelievably lucky! They made for great stories. Especially the time I landed in a fishin' hole in Clear Creek outside of Boulder , CO!

Great looking rack. (I won't comment on calling that Avalanche a truck....
biggrin.gif
)

What unit did you hunt??

cool.gif

Ithaca 37: I hit 2 tele poles and then went through some woods and took out a bunch more trees!!
eek.gif
Sounds like you have gotten lucky Ithaca!! Or maybe it's the 9 lives thing!! You an Ithaca gun fan?

Washington hunter: All the meat was deboned and in two big coolers right in front of the quad stacked
elkgrin.gif

Danr55: I was hunnting unit 16A. I don't think I will ever apply for that unit again though!! TOUGH
frown.gif
Sorry Danr, multipurpose vehicle!!Nut: Yes, I am pretty glad to be here. But, I'm real lucky I made it through the accident. I will post a pick of the aftermath in a few days!
biggrin.gif
Nut: Yes, I am pretty glad to be here. But, I'm real lucky I made it through the accident. I will post a pick of the aftermath in a few days!

Nut: Yes, I am pretty glad to be here. But, I'm real lucky I made it through the accident. I will post a pick of the aftermath in a few days!

Yup. Ithaca Model 37 is my favorite shotgun. Got a bunch of chukars and Huns with it today. Mild Jan. weather is making for some great bird hunting.

Wow! Two phone poles and a bunch of trees! That makes for a rough ride!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back