ELK TALK Live, Now on YouTube!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
After a couple years of fighting with the Livestream-Facebook interface, we've finally abandoned that platform. Now, we are doing Elk Talk Live on our YouTube channel. We did it last Wednesday, without promoting it, and it went very good. Excited to see how much more we can do with it on YouTube.

Most nights, including tonight, will be Wednesdays at 8pm Mountain Time. Some weeks when I am traveling, we might have to move the date.

So, if you want to watch, it will start on the home page of our YouTube channel tonight at 8pm.

Click the image below or the link here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 7.07.51 PM.png

If you are a subscriber to our channel and have your notifications turned on, you will get notified whenever we go live.

Ben_BlueOx

Was this live again tonight? I can’t find a link anywhere?! And then when I search Randy Newberg or OnX on YouTube there is nothing streaming or live?

not sure what I’m doing now.

WVgoodguy22

Was this live again tonight? I can’t find a link anywhere?! And then when I search Randy Newberg or OnX on YouTube there is nothing streaming or live?

not sure what I’m doing now.
I am a subscriber and have the bell notification clicked on for every update, it appears in my notifications when I am on YouTube and sends an email. I am not sure why it is not for you, unless you don't have the notification bell clicked on. Or perhaps it doesn't show up until 10PM EST/8PM MT, not 9:59PM/7:59PM?