ELK TALK Live, Now on YouTube!

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
After a couple years of fighting with the Livestream-Facebook interface, we've finally abandoned that platform. Now, we are doing Elk Talk Live on our YouTube channel. We did it last Wednesday, without promoting it, and it went very good. Excited to see how much more we can do with it on YouTube.

Most nights, including tonight, will be Wednesdays at 8pm Mountain Time. Some weeks when I am traveling, we might have to move the date.

So, if you want to watch, it will start on the home page of our YouTube channel tonight at 8pm.

Click the image below or the link here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

Screen Shot 2020-02-26 at 7.07.51 PM.png

If you are a subscriber to our channel and have your notifications turned on, you will get notified whenever we go live.

Well, following a distraction for C-19, the reopening rules in Montana allowed us to get with the program again last week. This week, we are again taking the show to YouTube and doing Elk Talk Live at 8pm Mountain Time tonight, Wednesday May 6th.

Link to the YouTube channel here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg

96239717_1539159192919109_5589708972908085248_o.jpg

Was this live again tonight? I can’t find a link anywhere?! And then when I search Randy Newberg or OnX on YouTube there is nothing streaming or live?

not sure what I’m doing now.

Was this live again tonight? I can’t find a link anywhere?! And then when I search Randy Newberg or OnX on YouTube there is nothing streaming or live?

not sure what I’m doing now.
I am a subscriber and have the bell notification clicked on for every update, it appears in my notifications when I am on YouTube and sends an email. I am not sure why it is not for you, unless you don't have the notification bell clicked on. Or perhaps it doesn't show up until 10PM EST/8PM MT, not 9:59PM/7:59PM?

Live again on YouTube tonight, 8PM Mountain Time.

After a couple years of fighting with the Livestream-Facebook interface, we've finally abandoned that platform. Now, we are doing Elk Talk Live on our YouTube channel. We did it last Wednesday, without promoting it, and it went very good. Excited to see how much more we can do with it on YouTube.

Most nights, including tonight, will be Wednesdays at 8pm Mountain Time. Some weeks when I am traveling, we might have to move the date.

So, if you want to watch, it will start on the home page of our YouTube channel tonight at 8pm.

Click the image below or the link here - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQOcUD2aFxEjc-_4JJBLYyg
View attachment 129343

If you are a subscriber to our channel and have your notifications turned on, you will get notified whenever we go live.
I am new here. stumbled on your u tube channel a few months ago and kept coming to the channel. Call me tech challenged but i dont use facrbook or any othes like it. I do however love u tube for the information i get and the entertainment! Just watched your u tube post of the moose hunt that went like a real hunting trip. Loved it!! Hunting is as much about the time and experiance of being out in the unscripted world as it is about bringing something back, if we were always sucsessful then it could just be called killing. I am 63 and retired a year ago april. i cant hump the hills like i used to but now i can spend more days out there and i find hunting on public land to be my most looked to activity. I grew up in Montana and have morned the loss of hunting access over the years. I worked long hours and actually gave up on hunting many many years ago. I only started hunting again 4 years ago so i am relearning many things....ha ha......kept making the the vidios like your moose hunt. It gives me hope that with all my mistakes i can be a part of a great fellowship of hunters!

Is there a way to get elk talk without having to go to youtube?

I’ve been watching on the YouTube app on the smart tv and was wondering, where can I put in a question during the next one?
You can link the youtube app on your phone to your tv. When you open the app on your phone push the square with 3 lines in the left corner to connect. You may have to enter a code the first time. Then you are able to select what to watch and use the keyboard to chat from your phone and it will show on the tv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back