Caribou Gear Tarp

Elk Pictures w/ Score

Lots are smaller and I listed them. I’ve got a friend that’s taken maybe a dozen bigger than my biggest and most of theM with archery. He’s literally got 400” elk racks hanging from his garage rafters.
Well hats off to him, you're the biggest bull killer I know.

I know when I shot my first bull I thought he was giant. Nobody killed 6-pnts in my family, it was unheard of. Then I taped it, then I became more active on here and learned there is an entirely different age class of bulls that I didn't even know existed out there. And there are dudes, like you and a few others on here, that kill them consistently. It's just incredibly impressive. I can't imagine the amount of knowledge and determination it takes to get there.

I need to work on my elk killing to add anything to this thread. Some impressive bulls and hunters. I did see a bull while archery hunting in 2022 that I was convinced was 350" gross. I am still comfortable with that guess looking at some pics here. It was taking cows over the next ridge in the wrong direction and I did not relocate it.

Well hats off to him, you're the biggest bull killer I know.

I know when I shot my first bull I thought he was giant. Nobody killed 6-pnts in my family, it was unheard of. Then I taped it, then I became more active on here and learned there is an entirely different age class of bulls that I didn't even know existed out there. And there are dudes, like you and a few others on here, that kill them consistently. It's just incredibly impressive. I can't imagine the amount of knowledge and determination it takes to get there.
I heard Greenhorn killed so many bulls RMEF put up a billboard to try and stop him

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back