Elk .... Let's see them!!!

2019 Colorado 1st elk ever!!! and first elk hunt ever. I am hooked officially and elk addict.

I've been staring at the mountains all week from Colorado Springs thinking someone up there is have a very fun day, it looks like one of them was you. Congrats! I have never been Elk hunting and just moved here a few weeks ago, already gearing and trying to plan for next year. Enjoy the meat!

If I could somehow invest in your elk hunting skills I would ditch that dumb stock market in a heartbeat. Consistency is so damn hard and to do it at such a high level is impressive.
Had you seen me piss down my leg and shoot two bullets over his back while he stood completely still at under 100 yards, you'd rethink your investment idea.

Here's the deal. Since the "Let's see them" pronghorn thread is one of the most viewed on this site, and most viewed by lurkers, I am thinking we should do the same with elk and show how many elk guys on this site take.

This thread will be a "sticky thread" and be at the top of the Elk Forum, from here on out. It doesn't matter when you shot it, how you shot it, or if you were just the person helping, this is the thread to post elk pictures. No need to post a long story, just a pic and a few notes about the hunt.

Be as specific or vague as you want, as far as location.

Here goes.

2005 - Missouri River Breaks rifle tag. My son's first elk. Most fun I ever had on an elk hunt. We were joined by my brother, Logdawg.

View attachment 32075

Thanks for doing this. I hope this thread becomes as popular as the pronghorn thread. I know you guys have shot a lot of elk, so post 'em up right here, even if they have previsouly been posted on another thread.
My wife and daughter with my wife's first elk. My daughter can't wait for her turn! This was a couple years ago in Idaho.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191106-154505_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20191106-154505_Facebook.jpg
    945.5 KB · Views: 78

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back