Elk Gordita Crunch Wrap

Those Old El Paso shells?

either that or kroger, i can't recall ;)

i've since started working on homemade flour tortillas, far from perfecting that i'll say

the halfway is the guerrero "ready to cook" flour tortillas which are exhibited in the first photo. throw those on a castiron full of butter and watch em puff up, damn is it delicious

either that or kroger, i can't recall ;)

i've since started working on homemade flour tortillas, far from perfecting that i'll say

the halfway is the guerrero "ready to cook" flour tortillas which are exhibited in the first photo. throw those on a castiron full of butter and watch em puff up, damn is it delicious
I'm working on homemade corn ones. I only get good puff 1/10 of the time.

I'm working on homemade corn ones. I only get good puff 1/10 of the time.

i'm so hot and cold on corn, the last thing i wanna do is turn ice cold on corn by making awful ones myself. but it will be in the cards at some point for sure

I've got an old grip and grin with a whitetail in front of the Christmas tree inside. Will that qualify?

Also is Randy gonna step in and give us a Pucky ruling on some of the Gordita toppings?

I've got an old grip and grin with a whitetail in front of the Christmas tree inside. Will that qualify?

Also is Randy gonna step in and give us a Pucky ruling on some of the Gordita toppings?

Give me ALL the condiments.

I really like Big Fin but this is where I draw the line. Slap dat sauce on ma gordita, baby!!!

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back