frown.gif

But, I was mistaken
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif
hump.gif

I just love that little guy! Thanks for brightening my day!

Ithaca,

I will say that you are very smooth with presenting "facts" that make your side in an issue look good. You seem to be very good at including just enough "real facts" to cover the BS side of your arguments. Not hammerin ya, just pointing out what I think is obvious to alot who spend time arguing with you here.

That's why he's good at debate. Throw out enough rope and someone will make a fool of themself, which, for the most part invalidates their arguement since everyone focuses on the fopaw.

Boy! Does all of this sound familiar...

Someone has been pounding for source data for a while... Not just random quotes or copied reprints, factual source data... Something with some credibility.. I mean, you wouldn't quote the KKK on matters of minority rights, would you??

cool.gif

Well, much of the time here we're in a debate and I don't get into it to lose. If anyone wants to contradict what I post they're always free to. I do supply lots of backup and many that disagree with me don't supply anything to counterbalance it. I wish they'd try harder.
biggrin.gif
I know it's a lot harder to defend a point of view when you're wrong, so I understand why some posters spend more time attacking me than trying to prove their claims.
biggrin.gif

And I work hard at starting topics and keeping them going mostly because I'm hoping I'll learn something, or at least someone will learn something.
smile.gif
So if anyone doesn't like my topics why don't they ignore them and start more of their own? Too much work?
biggrin.gif

I'd much rather see my critics start lots of interesting topics and stimulate reams of discussion.
smile.gif
Have at it and quit whining, mike and Ten Bears!
biggrin.gif
How about showing us what you can do for a year or two?
biggrin.gif

Start some posts, start some posts, blah, blah, blah.

I do start some threads. I just don't feel an underlying need to tell others how to live.

How about that CAP number and ATV violation report program?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back