Elk farms and fish farms

Ithaca 37

Seems that fish farmers can't keep their fish from escaping either!
rolleyes.gif

"These big fish are also getting very close to the Great Lakes in the Chicago area, working their way up the Mississippi River system after escaping from the Southern fish farms that imported them."

http://www.freep.com/voices/columnists/ebarb27_20030527.htm

HOW About the BEE BOX's ?~??~ Just yesterday I was Riding my 4-wheeler and ran by a field with BEES !!!! I saw the Box's and they all had holes in them !!!

I'm Pissed !!! I'm going to Write a congressman or someone in Fast food like JACK !! That boy knows how to get stuff done !!!

And your point is?????

What is your solution to fix the problem?

What makes this different then releasing huns, pheasant, turkey .....?

you do know that those BEE`S have entered our country illegaly! they worked their way from africa and then came in thru MEXICO! probably in a NAFTA truck!

Ten bears has a point there Ithica !!!! Were in the HELL are we going to draw the line... First Fish, then Huns... THEN The Spider Monkeys !!! Fuggin' CRAZY I tell ya !!!

MAN, I'm pissed, I'm boycotting Honey !!!

I know one fish farm here that has DONATED over 1,000,000 trout that were released last year here in Idaho rivers and lakes. I assume that many will be DONATED again this year.
Ron

Maybe if IT gives'em the address of the pond near him they can dup some there for the old man that takes so many.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I htink IT is talking about Asian Carp ? Not Native fish...

Question though, Why in the Hell are people raising carp ?!?!?

I htink IT is talking about Asian Carp ? Not Native fish...

Question though, Why in the Hell are people raising carp ?!?!?

Carp on an Oak Plank:

Marinade carp for 2 days. Slow cook carp on oak plank for 2 days. Then throw away carp and eat oak plank.

Paul

Eating carp is like Eating Sushi.... there is TOO many "WAY WAY" better foods out there, Why eat it.... Ithica, you carp eater, now I know whats wrong with ya
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

100 Recipes from the Idaho Department of Fish & Game Personnel Available from Idaho Fish ‘n’ Hunt for $10 + $2 postage & handling

The Idaho record stands at 37 1/2 lbs; 44 inches long. The carp was caught by Jere Bower in 1988 at Brownlee Reservoir.

Their eating quality equals salmon when smoked. In midwestern states, most carp caught is smoked and is readily available in supermarkets.

One of the reasons Americans shun carp is they have free-floating bones in their flesh

Carp meat contains high amounts of calcium and protein, and fatty acids which help reduce heart disease.

And no, Moosie.....Ithaca's problems do not come from what he eats, but rather from what he ingests and spews forth. He actually believes in what he says if he sees it in print. Pray for the unfortunates and the mis-guided!

Whitedeer, Welcome back! I see you finally got over your embarrassment about not being able to back up anything you were posting.
biggrin.gif

I hope you've educated yourself by now so we don't have to read any more of your looney tune misinformation.
biggrin.gif

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back