Yeti GOBOX Collection

Elk application in MN

MN website shows that winners have been notified. Anyone here get a surprise email today? Not me. 4,425 applicants this year. Up 1600+ applicants from previous record.
Arcola....do you live around Stillwater?

Me either. I put in for the late season cow elk license. 1 for 4 on big game apps this year.

MN website shows that winners have been notified. Anyone here get a surprise email today? Not me. 4,425 applicants this year. Up 1600+ applicants from previous record.
I got nothing maybe they forgot and will notify me tomorrow:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was a little peeved when I moved from Wisconsin to AZ and all of the sudden Wisco had a Elk season, grew up there and even went to the site where they released the original Elk in Clam Lake. However my irritation was squelched when I saw how many tags they were giving out haha. Maybe in 40 years I'll be able to hunt them in my home state, until then I'll hunt AZ and CO!

Out of 10 tags last year, 6 went to the tribes. It's a step in the right direction, however slight.

Beats TN... we have about 12 tags available, including archery, gun (random draw for 5 or 6 4000-6000 management units) and youth (age 13-16), and a raffle.

We would have more elk and opportunity, but the restocking program got shut down just as it was really getting established due to the better understanding of how CWD can be spread by moving cervids around.

swing and a miss for me on drawing my august cow tag, but I am not surprised, I would be more surprised if I did draw. It is really good to see that a couple people associated with this forum did get drawn though. I really hope you take the time to write up a little play by play and post in on here after the hunt. I would love to read it!

Another unsucessful elk draw for me, 6 years and no love yet. But I'm going to Idaho in Sept to chase elk there.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back