Elk and Water Available

Big Sky

In the past Randy has encouraged me to post my artwork, so hopefully today will be no exception. It has been a very long time since I've released a new limited edition print. However, I am now back in the swing of things, and excited to be creating art once again after a long hiatus. The quality of this print is superior to anything I've ever offered before. It is difficult to tell that it is not the original drawing. I am extremely impressed and I do not think anyone will be disappointed in the quality. This will be limited to a run of 100 signed and numbered prints. The size edge to edge of the print paper is approximately 20" X 14". Each print will come with a Certificate of Authenticity. The price is $50.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling in the US. Please PM me for shipping details. Thank you.

The actual print is clearer, sharper, and more detailed than the digital image below. For some odd reason this is as clear as I can get this digital image to be using Photobucket.
ElkPrintDoneSM_zps661f0cd1.jpg

Thanks guys. Hope a few people like it enough to invest a little in it. It sure was fun to create.

I'd be considering it if we had any room left for artwork! Just did a remodel job and I now have my own "lodge" style living room/kitchen combo. Critters and prints cover the walls pretty well now. Plus, I just had a print framed. Boy, are they proud of the work they do! :eek: Did a print roughly the same size and it ran $200! Only reason I did it was it's the 4th one I have by Don Kloetzke. All whitetail. Now, if you would have a small one of whitetail...

havgunwilltravel, I have no idea what it would cost to ship to Australia. If you will PM your address I could get a shipping quote for you if you would like.

Just wanted to take a minute and say thank you to all of those who purchased this print. I very much appreciate your support. This print is off to a great start and a lot of that can be attributed to the members of this site. You are a good bunch, thank you again. Troy

Dave I hope to have a beautiful non-typical mule deer and a also a really nice coyote print for sale in the next couple weeks. So stay tuned, it will be soon. :)

Thank you to all those that purchased this print. The sales have been going well. I really can't complain. Just in case anyone missed this initial post I will bring it back up to the top. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back