EHD North Dakota

Jchristians

Good morning, My father and I are thinking about heading to North Dakota to hunt White tails and we heard that the ND DNR is refunding peoples money because of EHD hitting the White tail deer heard. Just looking to see if this is as bad as they are saying.

SW part of the the state is really bad from the folks i talked to. Like stated above its alot worse than a person thinks until you get out there and see the dead deer for yourself. Not discouraging you from coming up but expect numbers to be very very low in certain areas.

Good morning, My father and I are thinking about heading to North Dakota to hunt White tails and we heard that the ND DNR is refunding peoples money because of EHD hitting the White tail deer heard. Just looking to see if this is as bad as they are saying.
Totally depends where your going . What part of the state ?

If you drew with 0 points consider rolling the dice. If you had 1 point + turn that thing back in, it’s as bad as they say from what my buddies tell me.

If you drew with 0 points consider rolling the dice. If you had 1 point + turn that thing back in, it’s as bad as they say from what my buddies tell me.
Most of the units where it’s the worst out west are high % draw units . About 3-4 units whitetail buck tags can be drawn second choice hell 3f2 had leftover tags after the draw . So the point thing isn’t huge issue it’s whether or not you want to shoot a deer . If you can find one. Maybe the GF should shut it down in the units where it’s the worst

From the OP "My father and I are thinking about heading to North Dakota to hunt White tails" makes me think the OP is a NR looking to archery hunt unless they are the type of person who gets draw tags just in case they might want to use them.

It's worse than GF are staying. In Mck county, I'm seeing 1-2 deer in places were I normally see 30ish.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stravic
Back