Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Eh yous Canadians - Hows bout you put dat fire out eh?

I walked around the house at 4:30 this morning before leaving for work because I thought the AC compressor must have went out or something else was burning. Worst day here yet.

Don’t think a person could start a fire here if they tried. All it’s done is rain the last week it seems like

Spent the weekend fishing lake michigan. The smoke was really bad. Huge orr ships were invisible until we got within a mile. Smoke was bad at home but we could never smell it. Certaily could smell it up there.

Ya...... In Ontario here the Provincial Government slashed the forest firefighting budget by 67%. Alberta also has slashed it's budget. Funny that this falls under Provincial jurisdiction but they blame the Fed's for it.:rolleyes:

I am surprised that the US Gov isn't sending more help there. Seems to be adversely affecting a lot of the states.

I'll bet the Canadians don't like it much either. Think about others misfortune that your complaining about. Sorry but we have been on the hot end of the stick too many times to want to listen to others complaining about the smoke. IMG_20200819_125149811.jpgIMG_20200819_124405741.jpg

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back