Eberlestock Blue Widow

Recon_Doc

Upgrading from my X2 to a Blue Widow. Anyone have one, and can share any opinions good, bad,or indifferent?
Thanks
Doc

I have one. I really like it. For my use it seems to be a great choice. I have had it 3 years not. Nothing broke, no tears just a great pack at this price point. Its on the heavy side but when you get it on your back it rides really well. It I lived out west or hunted the mountains every year I would save up and get a premium pack that is lighter and better load lifters but again and this price point, its really good. I got the bow bucket and their system doesnt seem to work well with my bow but a survival bracelet really locks my bow in well. When I am on the hunt I typically have bow in hand but when climbing or long hikes where I dont plan on encountering game locking the bow in is very handy. I will likely get the gun scabbard for it now that I am doing more rifle hunting again.

Thanks for the input. Although its geared for archery I have it set up for my rifle, there scabbard slides thru the back. It doesn't really feel that heavy, but there's no way i could comfortably carry an elk 1/4 out with my X2. I broke my back in Afghanistan, and had fusion surgery last year. I humped a mule deer in my X2 last season and it was a BITCH. I like that I can adjust the frame stays to contour to my body

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back