Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Easton Axis FMJs

IndyBrad

Anyone shooting the Easton Axis FMJs. Just bought a dozen of them to try out. I've read some mixed reviews, but what the heck, it's only money.

I have heard nothing but good things about the FMJs.
Are you shooting Axis/small diam arrows now ?
I decided to order some new "up scale" arrows with some Christmas money, and really considered FMJs but I just got off the phone and have a Dz ACCs coming. The FMJs are $30/Dz cheaper for the same technology, but I just like the idea of having the carbon on the outside, to protect the aluminum.
That plus with a full diameter ACCs I can switch back and forth with my old gold tips.

I've heard nothing but good about them as well. I think I'll pick up a dozen after archery league is over......

I really like the weight of them but am still not sold on the benefit of the hidden inserts. If they were the diameter of most other carbon shafts or had a normal insert system I'd give them a go.

No A-con, I was shooting Beman ICS hunters out of a Hoyt Magna-tec. Went and bought the Vectrix this morning and thought I'd try something new. I've read, in some other forums, that the carbon is not spun and that it is cracking inside the aluminum making the arrows fly irradically. Guess I'll find out.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheWolf
Back