MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

East TN Guy

EastTNHunter

I wanted to take the time to introduce myself. I’m an experienced whitetail deer hunter, but am always looking for new ideas. Also, I will be expanding my bounds to elk this October in Colorado.

I love to hunt, fish, reload, and shoot. I’ve seen Randy’s shows, and really appreciate his hunting and stewardship philosophies. I would love to kill a “trophy,” but I appreciate more the experience, peacefulness, and meat more.

I look forward to learning and sharing.

I have only applied for PI when I wanted to ensure getting preference points on years that I knew that I wouldn’t be able to hunt on the draw dates. It’s not worth the effort to give up draw hunts for that many years to get drawn, especially with the trophy regs. I’ve just about had to give up bow hunting anyhow.

I’m a real oddball from around here: a Tennesseean born in Georgia... Go DAWGS!!!

Welcome from MS! Hail State!

Thank you for the welcome. I see that you are a fan of the OTHER bulldogs:).

Truly, I have some friends that went to Mississippi State, and I have been on that beautiful campus before. It’s a great school that has done a lot for that city and state. And they serve pretty good at ice cream, as well... Of course, I know that you get along well with your neighbors on the lovely campus to the north :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerezA
Back