Caribou Gear

Early season teal

I don't know where the black belt is, but here in the Black Desert (iowa), the teal season is all but legally over. They all left last week. Apparently to your place! Send them back, eh? I'm going hungry tonight.

2 days, 2 teal fired upon, 1 killed.

I don't know where the black belt is, but here in the Black Desert (iowa), the teal season is all but legally over. They all left last week. Apparently to your place! Send them back, eh? I'm going hungry tonight.

2 days, 2 teal fired upon, 1 killed.
West Alabama/East Mississippi.
1 is better than none!

Went scouting today on western ky and saw ~8 birds. Mostly wood ducks, maybe a couple teal. Hard to tell from 1/2 mile away.
Our season opens Saturday and I'm afraid they're already far south by now

Went scouting today on western ky and saw ~8 birds. Mostly wood ducks, maybe a couple teal. Hard to tell from 1/2 mile away.
Our season opens Saturday and I'm afraid they're already far south by now
The fact that our season opens earlier than y’all really surprises me. I would definitely think that most of the teal would be farther south than that by now.

The fact that our season opens earlier than y’all really surprises me. I would definitely think that most of the teal would be farther south than that by now.
Yeah, it doesn't make too much sense.
I knew it wouldn't be a great season when sept 1 guys in TN were stacking them

Here in Va the season comes in on the 17th after most of the birds have already passed over.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back