E-plus review

If you find them and think of it like to see them. I was almost certain they had previous years available earlier this year.
Damn,I just had the head of E-plus on phone & forgot to ask him about this ? I got 20 other ?'s answered tho....lol PM me & I will try & get what I have to you.

Well NMG&F did revamp the E-plus system and all ranches will be graded, UW means UW and the ranches are open to public,maps online,tags cut,draws increased on offset.
In my unit the 60-20 ac ranch/property is out. Good. And unless it is 3000ac it is not in main group and now Small Contributing Ranch,in the lottery. OK,they say they will tweek the numbers if any tags go unconverted in big group.
Most ranches got 1 tag. So the income deal is out if that was their reason for property. Will effect most if you put in solar well water system or some such upgrade and now it's on you...OK
Big new improvement is Habitat Incentive Program.
This looks right up my alley as my ranch is for wildlife and I have rarely run cattle. Done many improvements on my own that have paid off with the elk/antelope here almost daily to feed & water.
I am optimistic after being down.
Yeah I don't get the tags I did,but I never got paid in full for the work nor the tags by outfitters ,or was taxed on what I did get. Never paid for any improvements really. I have given them to friends the last few years.
But maybe I will get a tag now ,so I can fill my freezer or give the tag away if I draw.

The residents got a huge boost in tag numbers (3 times) and ranches were cut in half at least. It has cut big time in outfitter business I can tell you,except the few big AH's ...and there really is no point in leasing a ranch for hunting,if the ranch only gets a tag or two...and has to be open to public.
So lets here some grips from the peanut gallery entitlement hunters.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back