E-Bike legality in Montana.

As a new member let me help you. Anything Ebike on the forum won’t fly. There are purists on here that will argue and debate this till the thread gets locked. Best thing to do is just not respond, trust me.
Addicting, you're a new member yourself. Coming from a purist of course. mtmuley

Yep, and you don’t see me talking Ebikes anymore, do ya!
Nope. but I don't mind reinforcing my dislike and opposition for them. Maybe if you dealt with the stupid things out here, your position would be different. Well probably not. Newcomers like all kinds of stupid crap out here. mtmuley

Nope. but I don't mind reinforcing my dislike and opposition for them. Maybe if you dealt with the stupid things out here, your position would be different. Well probably not. Newcomers like all kinds of stupid crap out here. mtmuley

I do stupid stuff all the time, just ask my wife, so maybe your right.

Just for future reference how many years or post does it take to not be a new poster?

I'm guessing over 5000
It’s not post count it’s demonstrating that you want to be part of the community rather than just extract from it, that’s not to say you are doing the later... that’s just kinda the bar.

There are some great folks here, but a lot of the topics have gotten tedious with new members rehashing things over and over again.

This isn’t FB or Rokslide, keep it civil, link to sources, and realize that there are legitimate experts in the fields of biology, conservation, etc so careful about hurling insults.

Back