Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Dvd?

I was wondering the same thing. I've been wanting to show my girlfriend a few episodes and would much rather buy it on dvd and watch it on the big screen than download them all and watch them on the laptop.

Sorry for the delay guys. Just stepped in the door from the NV elk hunt.

Here is the answer.

The DVD is being finalized this month. It will be 2 DVDs, totalling about 3 hours. We are trying to get it to a "reasonable" length and keep the quality high. They should be available in December, if all goes well.

Thanks for asking.

Screw reasonable length, dump everything on there.

Randy, definitely put me down for a DVD when they become available. Do you have a company picked out for your replication? I'm sure you do but I was pleased with the company that did mine. Shoot me a pm if you have any questions.

Any word on the DVDs ?

They are getting stamped out in the next week. We are finalizing the graphics for the packaging sleeve, then when I get them, you will see a link where you can order them.

Wonder what I should charge for four hours of DVD footage? Hmmm.

Oh, about $1,000 a dvd to help you be able to continue this endevour;) I wouldn't have a clue. You're the brains and businessman behind the operation, just make sure that your getting what you need to keep it going. I don't want to see this ship go belly up. :)

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back