Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Duck hunting basecamp sort of..

Nick87

Meant to post some pics up last summer of this but never got around to it. Finally organized today after being a mess from last season. Bought a 40' storage container for $1300 to store all of my waterfowl gear. I hunt within the same 3 mile area pretty much 99% of the time so I put this on site at our hunting spot. It has worked out great so far. No more forgetting things at home. Everything right here iin the container if plans change or whatever may arise. Anyhow I thought I'd share it. Pretty cheap storage for anything you could imagine in there. During season the ranger can fit and stay there also. Hard to take good pics in the dark. Next step is to get some lights wired up for the generator.
20210317_145638.jpg20210317_145624.jpg20210317_145604.jpg20210317_145547.jpg20210317_145541.jpg20210317_145526.jpg

Pic of the bubly for @SaskHunter
Gw0Px.gif

What flavor is that?!?!

We only get Lime, Blackberries, Strawberries (tastes like a headache), Grapefruit and just recently Pineapple (probably tastes like a headache too)...

Your set up is pretty solid, beats my decoys and layouts stuck above the rafters and on random shelves in the garage!

View attachment 177585

What flavor is that?!?!

We only get Lime, Blackberries, Strawberries (tastes like a headache), Grapefruit and just recently Pineapple (probably tastes like a headache too)...

Your set up is pretty solid, beats my decoys and layouts stuck above the rafters and on random shelves in the garage!
Not really, at the moment I have no garage lol. I think its blueberry pomegranate. Idk about headache but they all taste like shit to me. Trying to cut back on soda. No weight loss though probably cuz no matter how many bubly you drink a 12 pack of beer wipes it out.

Screenshot_20210318-075351_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20210318-075420_Chrome.jpg
Here's a couple low calorie options that might help with that weight loss issue. And possibly wash the taste of bubly out of your mouth.

Looks good. Make sure you put some good locks on that sucker and put up a trail camera over it as well. I guarantee some idiot will try to break into it.

Looks like a great setup Nick

Don’t be afraid to cheat across the border and load up on New Glarus either!

Very nice. Im jealous! Im in the process of building a mobile hunting rig for upland and waterfowl. Id like to make a couple month long circles every year.

Very nice. Im jealous! Im in the process of building a mobile hunting rig for upland and waterfowl. Id like to make a couple month long circles every year.
Dream for retirement. I'd like to chase ducks from canada to Mexico. I dont think I've got to worry about it though.

Looks good. That metal box will likely get frosty inside during winter. Might get kinda mouldy. I'm wondering if putting a small gable vent at one end would help?

I travel light. Here's a cart I made for two dozen goose shell deeks, my shotgun and ammo, and a small collapsible stool. Made it from a golf cart I picked up for thirty bucks at a second hand store. It had one flat tire. A replacement tube cost more than the cart!

Attachments

• Decoy cart1.jpg
    Decoy cart1.jpg
    259.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Decoy cart2.jpg
    Decoy cart2.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 3
  • Goose Cart FinalB.JPG
    Goose Cart FinalB.JPG
    136.3 KB · Views: 3
  • Goose Cart finalA.JPG
    Goose Cart finalA.JPG
    112.2 KB · Views: 3
Looks good. That metal box will likely get frosty inside during winter. Might get kinda mouldy. I'm wondering if putting a small gable vent at one end would help?

I travel light. Here's a cart I made for two dozen goose shell deeks, my shotgun and ammo, and a small collapsible stool. Made it from a golf cart I picked up for thirty bucks at a second hand store. It had one flat tire. A replacement tube cost more than the cart!
Its vented.

Dream for retirement. I'd like to chase ducks from canada to Mexico. I dont think I've got to worry about it though.
I think retirement is as much a mindset as an economic place in your life. Im 45 and i guess im semi retired. I did spend 15 years working 6 or 7 days a week, including nights, weekends, and holidays to get to this point. I sacrificed a lot of time with my boys to get here and i dont think it was worth it! Ill do better with my grandkids when that blessing comes.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back