DS's Ram

D

Deerslayer

Full curls and pretty girls...........

RAM1.jpg

DS

The two hunters I owe a lot of thanks to......they busted their asses for me......

ram4.jpg

DS

DS

Very pretty ram. You did good!!! Looks like you took him somewhat low on the mountain, or did you roll him down the mountain in order to keep from packing the meat down 8) Just a guess here, but I will say 37 on the long side and 12 14/16 base...just a guess. How far was I off? Congrats again!

Ithaca.....he's 10 years old.....

Lilbiggun and Ovis....the bases are 14 1/2"
...Ovis...real close on the long side....38 1/2.....pretty good guess.

And I shot him on Top and rolled him close to a mile straight down......shot him bedded at around 200 yards......hit him back a little and let him get to his feet. He was a dead ram, but made the pack out hell!.....had to go down the mile to get him, back up and down the other side to get out. My partners wondered why I didn't just kill him in his bed :rolleyes:
DS

This is when I spotted him(them...23 rams all tolled!).....

spottingsheep.bmp

DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-16-2002 20:29: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

WHERE OH WHERE has the Hunttalk hat gone... OH Where oh where could it be ?!?! ;)

Fetchin nice ram DS. Is the one on the Right yer BRO ?

A couple of shooters in the middle of the 4 rams on the bench....

spot2.jpg

DS

first class accomadations on our "week from hell" hunt......

spot3.jpg

DS

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 09-16-2002 20:49: Message edited by: Deerslayer ]</font>

Way to go, DS! Man, that looks like God's country you were in! Beautiful!

Oak

Good to see hard workers get a result D.S , man that country looks just like south Island Thar and chamois county except you got some nice terraces, beautiful :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back