Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

DS dumps Big @ss Buck.......

D

Deerslayer

Hot Damn!.........I dumped a huge buck in a deep canyon about 20 minutes before dark this afternoon.........ran out of light and couldn't find the blood trail in the dark with my flashlight,........but the way he kicked at the shot.........definitely boiler-room! He was skylined at about 300 yards above me, and when I shot, he bucked high back on his heels, then went stumbling downhill at 3/4 in front of me, but I lost him as he topped a small rise. He never came up the other side, and it was only about 300 yards from me, so I am certain he's down. It was raining so the blood trail will be iffy, and the snow start coming down as I was leaving, but I know where he went down, so it will be a search at daybreak scanning the ravine.......wish me luck!.........there goes another day of work! :rolleyes:
DS

Way to go DS,
I have no dought you'll find him, my question is, why didn't you just run him down and cut his throut ?

Sounds good, DS!

Good luck in the morning. Wish I was heading out with you to look for him.

Oak

Found him less than a 100 yards from where I dumped him last evening.........but that is God forsakin country in there and its tough searching. Got him all packed out this morning, and he is a nice one. Late for work now, but the boss will understand.......I'll get some pix up in a day or two.
DS

Congrats DS... can't wait to see the pics...

Had lunch with a friend yesterday and got invited to hunt deer with him next month. Sounds like a high odds deal...

Keep up the good work and get that house done, brutha!

WTG! Glad to hear you found him with no problem. C'mon, how big is he? Or let me just ask: Did you pack out a cape, too?

Oak

He is big,.......had to cut him up to get him out of that friggin hole.......

and Indy...if the friend is who I think it is, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!
DS

DS,
Congrats !!!!
colours.gif

I think this one may go Greenhornian Standards..........nah....that;s a stretch ;)
DS

He!!.......I still got finish that roll!.......I guess I'll go down to walmart and get some polaroids, so I won't have to wait for developing?.........who can host the pic after I download?
DS

Back