Dry Ice or Freezer

I leave nothing of "any" value out that isn't locked up with good chains and padlocks such that it would take quite a length of time for someone to steal anything unless they have a good cutting torch with them!

I am in Alabama right now,but should be home soon,can't weight to get started on my cargo trailer/hunting camp.

I cant believe no one mentioned the 3 days to get from Michigan to Wyoming, man we do PA to western Montana in 2 :D , I need to move closer to the west.

We used to drive it in 25 hours but no more.I choose not to drive at night and we take our time thru the daylight.Thats what retirement is about.If we had to go back to them 25 hour only stopping for gas trips ,I just would not go.My wife and I Make a nice trip out of our hunts.

Last edited:
If I had that kind of time Id do the same thing, Im blessed with 5 weeks of vacation but hunt 3 states so I try to make the most out of the time.

It is about a 25 hour drive for me to where I go in MT. I do it in 2 days, about 16 1/2 hours the 1st day, and that puts us at my camp site around noon to 1 the 2nd day and gives us time to get Camp set up.. but my age is creeping up on me, it gets a little harder every year now. lol

Kevin

There should be dry ice in Baggs. At least there was a few years ago. The meat locker/taxidermist shop had it.

Will the dry ice be inside where you are or outside in back of a truck or in a trailer? If is inside and you have the windows rolled up due to the heat running the air conditioner as you drive or sleep in the vehicle then the dry ice vapors (carbon dioxide...odorless) at above 0.5% can kill you and your passengers.

For those interested,I have been told that most WALMART in Wyoming carries DRY ICE.

You wouldnt have these problems if you just bought a yeti cooler because it is built stronger and keeps ice longer.dont you watch outdoor television?

I am in Alabama Gulf Shores.The Coleman store has there products on sale. I bought a 120 quart 5day XTREME cooler TODAY FOR 49.00 DOLLARS. That's half what they cost around me in Michigan.

Nice Store

I am in Alabama Gulf Shores.The Coleman store has there products on sale. I bought a 120 quart 5day XTREME cooler TODAY FOR 49.00 DOLLARS. That's half what they cost around me in Michigan.

That is a nice store.
my Wife and I were just down there by you the first week of March visiting my in-laws, they live in Foley.

Kevin

That is a good price. I've gotten 2 from Wal-Mart, I think the last one was $57. I'm not even afraid to go off and leave them in the back of the truck.

That is a nice store.
my Wife and I were just down there by you the first week of March visiting my in-laws, they live in Foley.

Kevin

We have been in Gulf Shores for two months.Heading back to Michigan soon .

Nice

We have been in Gulf Shores for two months.Heading back to Michigan soon .

That is a nice area, we come down every winter for a week or 2 to visit my in-laws. they live just off 59 about 7 miles from the Gulf.
it is definitely a nice break from our winter.

the weather here is getting pretty nice, it is safe to come home now. lol

Kevin

You wouldnt have these problems if you just bought a yeti cooler because it is built stronger and keeps ice longer.dont you watch outdoor television?

Yea, except you have to grow a beard like those idiots on duck dynasty. :eek:
You can buy a lot of ice or dry ice for that much money.

Back