PEAX Equipment

Double Bull Dark Horse

greatbasin

I need a new blind and I'm wondering if the Dark Horse is a good choice?

I am looking for something a bit bigger than the $100 bargain specials so I can take my kid with me some days. The 180 degree opening seems like a great feature, too.

Any of you using this blind? How is the setup? They're a bit spendy...is there a better blind for the money? Thanks.

I just got the Primos Vision this fall and really like it. It has a 360 view and the windows have both mesh and covers that fit into place with magnets... very nice. I think I got it on sale for about 180.

Easy setup too...

Hunted out of the darkhorse 30+ days this year. Great blind. You won't regret spending the $.

I have the older model (360 degree view) and really like it. It is very sturdy, even in the wind. No flapping of sides. Easy to set up once you do it a couple of times.

good luck to all
the dog

I bought the darkhorse on Amazon.com this fall. I love the blind. I take both my 10 year old son wiht his gear plus my 5 yr old daughter and still have room. It is a great blind.

How about the the shoot through netting, and very sharp fixed blade broadheads...any accuracy issues? I shoot muzzys...

My wife shot her first deer out of "our" dark horse, through the netting with fixed blades, and I was promptly told she loved "her" blind. I bought another dark horse for me. They do required a little practice setting the first few times but we love "our" blinds.
BD

Back