MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

dood ole days (pic)

Them always seem to be the best pics for me. When family and friends are there to share!
cool.gif
cool.gif

aawwww you was a little bugger back then. Not much older than my oldest son. But looks like you were ready to be a hunter
wink.gif

Nice bucks oregon. Thanks for making me feel old, I was a senior in high school that year.

Got any pictures of any bucks you have taken?

Thanks Nut. That makes me feel better you old bastard.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Sometimes I forget I am not 21 anymore (although I sure try sometimes)
drool.gif

i have pics of my bucks, but not really, actually my aunt has them, i will work on getting them on here, along with my bull, and whitetail doe.

Quit whining, Nut - you big baby! In 1987, I was divorced once, remarried for 6 years and had been out of high school for 17 years! (Sigh.) I think Danr and ol'Bob are the only ones here older'n me.
frown.gif

Let's see...winter of '87. I was...nah, it'd only depress you old farts.
wink.gif

More pics, oldoregon! We flatlanders w/o dead things yet this year need our fix!

Bunch of damned kids.... Ya'll need to go wipe the milk off your lips... By 1987, I had been in two wars, around the world three times, been out of high school for more than 20 years, and been married and divorced twice. What I had never done was have my picture taken with three such good lookin bucks. That's a great picture...

cool.gif

Nice pics...
'87' I had been out of the Navy for quite a number of years, had my own buisness going and was looking for some thing more...
Now I have it...For now any way...
wink.gif

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NMArcheryCoues24
Back