dood ole days (pic)

Them always seem to be the best pics for me. When family and friends are there to share!
cool.gif
cool.gif

aawwww you was a little bugger back then. Not much older than my oldest son. But looks like you were ready to be a hunter
wink.gif

Nice bucks oregon. Thanks for making me feel old, I was a senior in high school that year.

Got any pictures of any bucks you have taken?

Thanks Nut. That makes me feel better you old bastard.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif
Sometimes I forget I am not 21 anymore (although I sure try sometimes)
drool.gif

i have pics of my bucks, but not really, actually my aunt has them, i will work on getting them on here, along with my bull, and whitetail doe.

Quit whining, Nut - you big baby! In 1987, I was divorced once, remarried for 6 years and had been out of high school for 17 years! (Sigh.) I think Danr and ol'Bob are the only ones here older'n me.
frown.gif

Let's see...winter of '87. I was...nah, it'd only depress you old farts.
wink.gif

More pics, oldoregon! We flatlanders w/o dead things yet this year need our fix!

Bunch of damned kids.... Ya'll need to go wipe the milk off your lips... By 1987, I had been in two wars, around the world three times, been out of high school for more than 20 years, and been married and divorced twice. What I had never done was have my picture taken with three such good lookin bucks. That's a great picture...

cool.gif

Nice pics...
'87' I had been out of the Navy for quite a number of years, had my own buisness going and was looking for some thing more...
Now I have it...For now any way...
wink.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back