don't shoot, I have hunter orange on

buckee

Hi folks,
My name is Steve Kane, 50 years young, and live on Vancouver Island, where I've hunted blacktail deer for the past 26 years.
I know a few names in here...I do wish some of us had of met under different circumstances ...
rolleyes.gif
...but I promised moosie I'd drop in and say hi.
(I didn't really, but here I am)

Hi "NUT"

P.S. - By the way moosie, checks in the mail

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 12-28-2003 21:22: Message edited by: buckee ]</font>

Welcome aboard buckee. Any friend of Moosies is a...

Well never mind, I am sure you are probably a good guy anyway.
biggrin.gif

Geesh.. I can't wait to Get 1/2 your Admin pay from rt.com
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
!/2 of mnothing is How much ? Probably not worth the Stamp you
re going to send it on
wink.gif

Welcome Aboard... HUMM, If I was As good As I thin kI am, I could get you to slowly start posting here, MAke you an Admin, And get you to Resign at RT.com.. THAT would be the Ultimate goal
wink.gif

Probably won't happen but Glad you at least stopped by And gave me/us A howdy !!!!

Hey buckee! Good to see ya here. I hope ya don't think I'm too much of an asshole. I really am a nice guy, honest. LMFAO! Hope ya have no hard feelings against your BC Brother eh? I'm really just a goofy guy who likes to laugh and have a good time (which I have had at RT). Hope you stick around here at Moosies where we can get to know you in a non-formal way. Just like two guys shooting the shit over a couple beers.

Welcome buckee.....hopefully you can relax and open up a little more over here than you do on RT. Im sure youre a pretty descent guy....just have to play by a certain set of rules on that other site!! Welcome, pull up a seat, and enjoy the good times!!

No hard feelings right!!
smile.gif

Hi Buckee
biggrin.gif
I also came over to see what things are like here. Not bad at all. Looks like a fun group of guys who are also good hunters.

Actually guys, I noticed you have the same rules here, that we have over in our house when I was signing in. The only difference is that we enforce ours ..LOL

Quote:
"I know you are, but what am I " ...LMBO
I haven't used that one in a while, ...sounds good though.

BCBOY and Tuffbucker ...I'm relaxed all the time ( as he cracks his neck and rotates his shoulders ) ..LOL
No hard feelings guys...just doing what I get paid for ...LOL, just ask moosie, he's gettin 50% of the take. ( I distictly remember saying 10%, but oh well 50% it is ..LOL)

I'll try to drop by more often, but RT keeps me busy.
biggrin.gif

Yep buckee, it is a totally different place here compared to RT. BUt I enjoy them both.

(Hey I have to been to a Conway Twitty concert and also to a Ozzy Osbourne concert. Both make great music dont they?Plus I am trying to convince Vipe to letting me take TurkeyEye to the Kid Rock concert here next month
eek.gif
)

Welcome Buckee!
biggrin.gif
Realtree is stinko huh? Well you haven't lived until you resign a Life Membership!!
eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Realtree is stinko huh? Well you haven't lived until you resign a Life Membership!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That may be your opinion of RealTree, not mine. The day they allow street-talk in there is the day I'll leave.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back